Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Vampire Halloween Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Happy Halloween!  Today's blog post is sharing the actual design I'm wearing today.  Vampires were one of the only Halloween stereotype that I haven't done yet this year which is pretty much blasphemy for me since I love vampire lore.  So here we have today's vampire nails!



When I saw the Bite Me! image on UberChic Beauty's Halloween 04 plate, I knew I wanted to use it. So I flipped through the other plates and found the cute little Dracula and bat on Halloween 03.  I think they go together pretty adorably.  Is it weird to call Dracula adorable?   


For the polish I used 2 coats of Picture Polish Beige or 3 coats of Vampire (you know me, I can never resist a polish name/stamping theme combo).  


I used OPI matte top coat to mattify them all before adding the drips with Vampire.  I've done this look before but I still adore a nice blood dripping mani...I might have a problem...  Then, after squishing one of my not-yet-dry drips, I added a quick dry top coat to them so hopefully they hold up for the day.  I must've squished the drips on my thumb while I slept since it's not looking very pretty today.  


I guess that's the end of my Halloween nails for the year.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween day and evening.  Happy trick-or-treating!

'Til next time...


No comments: