Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does TV Shows - Game of Thrones

Hey there!  For my second Digit-al Dozen TV Show nails, I went with one of my biggest loves - Game of Thrones.  Luckily GoT is so popular that there's even stamping plates for it!  I took advantage of that to do this House Stark design.  I feel like I've done a few Game of Thrones nails but they're always focusing on fire and dragons.  Let's be honest, I'm cheering for The North (being a northern girl myself).



For these I started with KBShimmer Eyes White Open and then used UberChic Beauty's sponge tool to add some Girly Bits Greyzed and Confused and Hit and Mist.  


The stamping was mostly from Creative Shop 35, done with Mundo de Unas White and Black (and filled with Girly Bits Greyzed and Confused).  


I then added some tree branches (inspired by a GoT mani from The Polished Koi) from Winstonia Hunter's Life.  It was all finished with Glisten & Glow matte top coat.  


Since we had a very unfun snowstorm this weekend, driving back to the city from Thanksgiving Dinner, it certainly does feel like Winter Is Here.  Now I just have to get through all of winter before I get to see Game of Thrones on my TV again.  

While we wait for that, check out the rest of the gals' TV designs in the links below.  Maybe we can get some new TV recommendations!

'Til next time...

No comments: