Monday, October 8, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does TV Shows - Doctor Who

Hey there!  I know, I know, I'm a late blogger today.  It was a holiday here and first thing this morning I was going to write up today's blog post for the start of the new Digit-al Dozen week celebrating TV shows.  And then I did nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Well that's not entirely true.  I did watch a few episodes of the show I did for my first DD mani this month...Doctor Who!  I don't know how I got into this show but I do love it.  Almost 5 years ago I did my only Doctor Who-inspired design but it was pretty obscure.  I hope this one is more recognizable.



These started with a really rough galaxy mani.  I used A England Camelot and then sponged on KBShimmer Eyes White Open, Pretty Serious Type 40, Lacy Underthings, Doodle Bug and Cutie Patootie.


Most of the stars were stamped from plate Lily Anna 01 with Mundo de Unas White.  But I added a few extra large ones.


And then the TARDIS.  That's what makes this all about The Doctor.  It's an image from Stampholic 3, stamped in Mundo de Unas Black but filled in with Pretty Serious Type 40 (a polish inspired directly by the TARDIS) and Little Duckling and a bit of Girly Bits Greyzed and Confused.  It was topped with Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard top coat.  


I wore this for days last week.  Even had a meeting with my British boss but no one mentioned the TARDIS.  I clearly work with people who are far less cool than I, hahaha!  ðŸ˜‚

I'm really looking forward to this week.  I just finished my nails for them.  A couple of them suck.  I blame the fact that my favourite shows aren't always conducive to nail art.  But I bet that my friends are going to kill it this week!  You can find all the Day 1 nails in the links below. 

'Til next time...

No comments: