Friday, October 26, 2018

Haunted House Halloween Nails

Hey there!  Since my "doing nails just for me" time coincides with Halloween time, you can expect a few more Halloween nails from me over the next few days.  Two nights ago I was finishing up the Netflix show The Haunting of Hill House and realized Bees Knees House On Haunted Chill's name was so close that I should combine the polish with the TV show and Halloween.  Does the fact that the show is called The Haunting of Hill House and that there's a movie called House On Haunted Hill get anybody else confused?  Has the world run out of potential horror titles so now they're just jumbling the words around??



I thought this would also be a good excuse to share the photos I took last time I wore House On Haunted Chill.  This is the first Bee Knee's polish I bought and it's a stunner.  It's a medium blue with opalescent shifting shimmer.  It takes 3 coats to be fully opaque on me but well worth it!  


Seriously, check out that shimmery goodness!  



As pretty as it is on its own, stamping is too much fun to avoid.  I used Lina Nail Art Supplies Spooklicious 03 (from my latest Harlow & Co order...hooray for free shipping!).


For the stamping I used Mundo de Unas Black and White and Girly Bits Cosmetics Greyzed and Confused and finished with Glisten & Glow top coat.   


I including the howling wolf on these since, in the show, they mention hearing dogs at night.  Did that ever get explained?  I don't pay that close of attention to TV (after all, I was doing this mani!) so I very easily might have missed an explanation to that.  


Lastly, I added a matte top coat because I figured that shimmer would be even prettier matte'd.  What do you think...glossy or matte?


That's it for now.  If you've watched The Haunting of Hill House (like everybody seems to be doing these days), I'd absolutely love to hear your opinion!  I have mine but I like hearing other people's thoughts. 

'Til next time...

No comments: