Wednesday, October 17, 2018

OPI Peru Fall 2018 (Partial) Swatches and Drip Marble

Nothing to Disclose

Hey there!  I have something different for me today - swatches of some mainstream polishes that I bought.  I'm been really loving red polish lately (I'm still hunting for my perfect burgundy creme) so when OPI's Fall collection came out and it was full of red's (what OPI collection isn't, amirite?) , I bought a few of them and tried them out and figured why not blog it!  Plus I did a cool drip marble that I absolutely loved.




Alpaca My Bags 


Color: Dusty grey-ish blue creme
Formula: A little thin but good coverage
Application:  Easy
Coats: 2 coats


My Solar Clock Is Ticking


Color: Clay-ish Dusty Pink 
Formula: Good 
Application: Easy
Coats: 2 coats


I Love You Just Be-Cusco


Color: Dark cherry red, blue-toned (I wouldn’t say it’s a brick red since there’s no tint to it)
Formula: Good.  On the thinner side but easy to work with.
Application: Easy
Coats: 2 coats


Como Se Llama?


Color: Dark ox blood red
Formula:  Good, medium consistency
Application: Easy
Coats: 2 Coats


Yes My Condor Can-do!


Color: Dark eggplant purple
Formula:Good.  A bit thin but easy to control.
Application: Easy
Coats: 2 coats


Drip Marble


Lastly, I did a drip marble with all 5 of these polishes (plus an older OPI nude, Don't Bossa Nova Me Around).  Man, I love drip marbles...



Hope you enjoyed some pretty simple swatches today.  If you know of a perfect burgundy creme, please let me know!

'Til next time...

No comments: