Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Skeleton Halloween Nail Stamping

Hey there!  It's time for yet another Halloween mani.  I know it seems like it's all I've been posting lately but I like Halloween nail art so I'm trying to squeeze in all the manis I've worn over the last week or two.  Assuming I do my nails again tonight (which is pretty likely since I have no other plans tonight), I'll probably have one more to share tomorrow.  But for today, I have some skeleton stamping I did late last week.



I've been trying to use more of the polishes I buy instead of just letting them sit untried forever.  I find myself getting stuck using cremes ALL the time since they're easier for nail art but then all the fun polishes get ignored.  But not today!  For these I used one of Vapid's Polish Pickup polishes, I'm Just Cherry for the base.  It's a pretty magnetic...though I covered most of the magnetic effect with the stamping.  


For the stamping I used Lina Nail Art Supplies Spooklicious 03 (my second Spooklicious 03 mani in less than a week) with Mundo de Unas Bones and Black.  How could I not use a stamping polish named Bones for a skeleton mani?  I had to!  I finished up with Glisten & Glow top coat and was done my bone-y nails.  I should really do something like this next time I go see my chiro!  


That's all for today!  Only one more sleep until Halloween!

'Til next time...


No comments: