Friday, November 2, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Plaid

Hey there!  Now that Halloween is over I'm back to posting non-holiday nails.  Today's Nail Crazies Unite prompt is Plaid.  I happened to do these before I even know UberChic was coming out with a plaid plate (which ended up being AMAZING).  Luckily, I do have other plaid plates.  UberChic's is great because the layering ideas are obvious and plentiful.  I had to make do layering plaid off a different plate with images that made it a bit more challenging but I still like the outcome.



I started with an entirely black manicure using my favourite black, A England Camelot.  Looks like my top coat might've shrunk a little though since it looks worn already even though I don't recall wearing it for any appreciable amount of time before taking pics.  Or I just painted my nails poorly that night which is far more likely.  


The stamping plate I used is one I got from Born Pretty.  I can't read the name since it's in Asian characters.  I just asked one of my officemates and he said it's Japanese and means Spring's Song...so that's the new thing I learned today.  But it won't help you search for it unless you know how to write Japanese so I found the link.  The plate can be found here if you're interested.  


To stamp I layered Hit The Bottle Looking For Mr Grey and Snowed in and then top coated with Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  


That's all for today!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

'Til next time...



No comments: