My base for these was two coats of Cirque Hatch. I wanted there to be a real difference in texture between the drips and the base so I mattified it with KBShimmer Oh Matte!
The drips were done with Picture Polish Vampire (the obvious choice for me) mostly with a dotting tool. I used a lot of it to make it opaque (it's a jelly finish polish) and to make it more 3D. Waiting for that to dry without messing it up was challenging.
I'm still not sure if I should have done the drips from the cuticle or the tips down. I think I'm still glad I did it this way because I didn't have to clean red out of my ragged cuticle skin.
That's all for these. Thanks for stopping by. To see more drips and lots of other Vampy looks, check out the other ladies in the links below.