Tuesday, October 23, 2018

UberChic Beauty Art Deco Flair and Moroccan Delight Stamping Plates

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I'm pretty much sharing my last few days with you guys.  On Saturday I got the latest UberChic Beauty plates, Art Deco Flair and Moroccan Delight and pretty much haven't stopped trying them out since.  I've done 3 manis with each (plus one big fail).  Usually I try to do two full manis per plate when I'm sent something to review but I clearly like these ones since I did some extra.  I feel like I don't even need to say anything about UberChic's plates since I'm so consistently impressed by their quality.  But I will...if you haven't tried this brand, you should.  The etching is great and the images are gorgeous.  What else do you need?


Art Deco Flair
9.5 x 14.5 cm plate
17 x 21 mm images


In case you can't tell, Art Deco Flair is UberChic's second plate inspired by the Roaring Twenties.  I'll admit, it's hard for me to see any color combination other than black and gold when I look at these images, thanks to The Great Gatsby.  But I did mix it up a bit more and used a few other colors.  But seriously, wouldn't they all look amazing in black and gold?!  


Base: Girly Bits Gettin Figgy With It
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Bronze stamped over A England Camelot (on the UberMat) and cut into strips and applied as decals 
Top coat: Glisten & Glow 



Base: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Black
Leadlighting with Essie Muse Myself, Art New-Beau, Blush Stroke and Highest Bidder
Top coat: Glisten & Glow



Base: Painted Polish Stamped In Moss and Hit The Bottle On The Loose With Chartreuse
Stamping: same as above but reversed
Top coat: Glisten & Glow matte top coat


9.5 x 14.5 cm plate
17 x 21 mm images


The Moroccan Beauty plate is inspired by, you guessed it, Morocco.  There's so many pretty tile images here.  If you have the patience, these would make amazing decals if you filled them in with different polish.  I did that with the Moroccan Beauty plate and loved it!  


Base: Gradient of ILNP Sugar Coated, Hi-Fi and Blueprint
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Black
Top coat: Glisten & Glow



Base: Saran Wrap mani with Hit The Bottle Snowed In, Looking For Mr Grey and Flock of Seagull covered with 1 coat of a homemade sheer white
Stamping: Hit The Bottle As Black As Night and Roseglow Gold
Top coat: Glisten & Glow 



Base: KBShimmer Eyes White Open, For Fox Sake and Jewels of the Trade
Stamping: Mundo de Unas White filled with Teal It To My Heart, For Fox Sake and Jewels of the Trade
Top coat: Glisten & Glow


These plates were just released on Friday so they're both still available from UberChic Beauty.  I really enjoyed them and will likely be busting them back out after Halloween since I want to do a few more Halloween designs before the actual day.

$14.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...

No comments: