Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ozotic 602 Swatch & Review

Hey there!  Tonight I have just a quick post to show you another beautiful Ozotic polish.  This is Ozotic 602.  Isn't she lovely?

Ozotic 602 - direct light

I know that in the month since I started this blog I've already shown three other Ozotic scattered holos (Ozotic 621 and Ozotic 601 and 607) but I couldn't resist showing this one too.  It's a gold scattered holo but not a yellow gold or a cold gold.  It leans towards copper/bronze.  Like the others, it has the perfect amount of sparkle showing through without having too sheer of a base.  This is only 2 coats plus top coat.


Even in indirect light, I love this polish so it's not only the holo sparkle that makes it nice.  I have noooooo idea why I have zombie hands in these next pictures.  This swatch is from one of my lake weekends this summer.  Hopefully my pictures nowadays are a bit better.

Ozotic 602 - indirect light

Ozotic 602 - shade
I purchased this polish from Harlow & Co.

'Til next time...


No comments: