Friday, August 28, 2015

It Girl Nail Art Stamping

Press  Sample

Hey there! Last week I posted a review of the first round of It Girl Nail Art stamping plates.  It Girl is the new indie stamping plate brand on the block and her first three plates are great - great images, great quality.  So great that I decided to keep playing with them and do another post of manis I've done using IG101-103.  I was feeling some simple metallic stamping when I was playing so 3 of the 4 designs are using shiny stamping polishes.  If you'd like to know exactly what polishes I used, keep reading below.


IG101 - stamped with Mundo de Unas Gold over two coats of KBShimmer Eclipse.  If only I could center images half decently, this would be gorgeous!  



IG102 - stamped with Essie No Place Like Chrome over two coats of A England Proserpine.  



IG103 - stamped with Mundo de Unas Bronze over OPI You're So Vain-illa.  



And for a bonus IG103 mani, I stamped with Mundo de Unas Tutti (which is way more purple than my photo is showing) over China Glaze Sun of a Peach with China Glaze Let The Beat Drop over white as accents.  Some of the glitter has bled into the base making the base pink-tinted but it's still a good topper for when you want something bright.  



That's all for today.  I hope you like this round of It Girl stamping mani's.  Have a great weekend friends!  

Price: $13.50/plate

Thanks for stopping by!

'Til next time...


No comments: