Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hot Pink Tribal Nails

Hey there!  I'm all written out so today's is going to be a quick Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52WPNMC.  This week's themes were hot pink and tribal so I tried out TWO untried's in one go.  Yay me!  Now if only my camera could show you how neon this truly was.  Keep reading to find out which polish and plate I used.


I started with a white base of CND Creampuff and then added 3 layers of this color that a good friend of mine brought me from Thailand (thank you to Russ and Colleen for dragging this around for me). I have no clue what the labels says but it's a cool neon pink, despite being a bit sheer.


For the decal I used Born Pretty Store's rectangular tribal plate, BP-L010 and Mundo de Unas Black, with a few spots filled in with white.  All topped with HK Girl's shine.


That's all for now.  Thanks for reading!

'Til next time...









No comments: