Friday, August 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Food - Day 5 Diner Blog Hop Coffee

Hey there!  For the final day of The Digit-al Dozen's Food/Snacks week, we're doing a fun idea that was thought of by Amanda of Lady Maid Nails.  We're going to have one heck of a meal at a typical American diner.  Canadian Nail Fanatic should be starting us off by welcoming us to the diner and I am doing what I think most people want to start with when they sit down...coffee!  I'm not a coffee drinker but I recognize this as one of the most important staples in a lot of folks diets therefore I honoured it in stamping.

Here's what's on our menu for today.  I hope you're full by the end of it :-)




I started with what has been called a "poopy gradient" of browns.  I was tagged by Clockwise Polish to do a brown gradient 9 weeks ago and hadn't gotten around to it until now.  I did a gradient of Zoya Flynn, Gosh Miss Mole, Zoya Louise and OPI Get In The Expresso Lane (get it?).  On my accent nail I have two coats of Mentality Jody.  


I stamped the coffee beans with Mundo de Unas Gold (#17) and Cici & Sisi 10.  On my accent nail I made a coffee cup decal with UberChic Beauty 2-01 and Mundo de Unas Chocolate.  My nails aren't near as big as UberChic's images but I still managed to fit no less than three coffee cups on my accent.  


Well it still doesn't tempt me to start drinking coffee but maybe some of you would like a little boost now.


Now I'll be sending you over to Sheila of Pointless Cafe to see how we're going to start with getting some food into out bellies.  Eat up!

'Til next time...


No comments: