Thursday, August 9, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Stamped Gradient

Hey there!  Long time, no talk!  I've been thoroughly enjoying my vacation but since the sun is gone for the day and it's too smoky (from forest fires in the neighbouring province) to see the stars tonight, I'm stuck indoors.  I figured it'd be a good time to pop in and say hi.  And finally post the mani I did for last week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt of Stamped Gradient.  Well I love gradients AND stamping so this was fun.  I even did the gradient with stamping to sort of double-up on the theme!



I started with a white base and then stamped the gradient using the blank image from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03.  The gradient stamping was done with Sally Hansen White On and Mundo de Unas Green and Yellow.


The pineapples image are on Lina Nail Art Supplies Summer 01.  I double stamped those with Mundo de Unas Black and Bronze.  I finished them off with Glisten & Glow top coat.



That's all for today!  I guess I'll go back to holiday time now!  Check out more stamped gradients in the links below!  

'Til next time...



No comments: