Friday, August 31, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pattern on Pattern, with the UberChic Beauty Striper Brush

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas theme is Pattern on Pattern/Double Stamping.  I double stamp my nails a lot (thank you clear stampers) so I thought I'd try something a little different - a mix of striping and stamping.  I had just received UberChic Beauty's Striper Nail Art Brush to try out so I figured this would be the perfect time to give it a shot.  I combined with with some stamping from one of the older collections to create this almost vintage-looking design.



Striper Nail Art Brush
$8.99 USD


The brush is as pretty as UberChic's other nail art accessories, having a handle filled with tiny crystals.  It comes with a lid to keep the bristles protected (which I now realize I didn't photograph).  With the lid it is approximately 15 cm; without the lid it measures 13.5 cm.  The bristles are a perfect length at approximately 1.3 cm.  Any longer and I think they wouldn't have the stability to use.  I don't have the steadiest hand but I think my stripes came out pretty good, using Painted Polish Stamped In Moss over Cirque Colors Don't Forget The Cannoli.


For my second pattern, I used the little layered roses from UberChic Beauty 12-03.  Since these are layered, I guess I did pattern on pattern AND double stamping!  


For the stamping I used Painted Polish Stamped In Mulberry and Midnight Mischief before topping with Glisten & Glow matte top coat.  



Hope you like my double-patterned nails.  UberChic also has a big selection of nail art tools which you can check out here.  I received a couple more of them in my last package so you'll be seeing more UberChic nails likely next week.  

$8.99/brush
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...









No comments: