Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Tropical - Flamingos

Hey there!  It's Day 4 of the Digit-al Dozen's Tropical Week and I have to admit, this was the hardest mani for me to come up with.  I had 4 done (including tomorrow's) but struggled to come up with a fifth for some reason.  It might have had something to do with the fact that my holidays were coming up and I wanted to get these done before I left because I wasn't bringing all my nail stuff with me to the cabin.  Somehow having that deadline gave me whatever the nail version of writer's block.  In the end, I ended up with another double (well technically, it's triple) stamping look, kind of like yesterday's.



My base color is an old favourite of mine and my sister's.  This dates back to the very beginning of our polish collecting time.  It's Sephora by OPI Natural Environ-mint.  We used this one so much that I had to find a backup for each of us on eBay.


All the stamping was done with Lina Nail Art Supplies Summer 01.  The palm trees (which got a bit lost) were done with Hit The Bottle Peppermint Zombie.  Then the flamingos were double stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and Hit The Bottle Bubblegum Bliss.  


To finish it all off, I ended with Glisten & Glow matte top coat.  


This certainly isn't my best mani ever but I was just happy to get all 5 of them done.  Check out the other ladies' Day 4 Tropical nails in the links below.

'Til next time...





No comments: