Monday, August 20, 2018

The Pig Preserve Collaboration Box (Fundraiser)

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a couple of really nice polishes to share with you guys and they just so happen to be fundraising for a really nice organization.  Tiffany, of Polish and Paws, is a huge animal advocate so she was motivated to contact LynBDesigns and Sassy Pants Polish to organize a collaboration box in support of The Pig Preserve.  The Pig Preserve is a sanctuary that takes care of all breeds of pigs, saving them from neglect or abuse.  Doesn't that sound like a worthwhile cause?!  I'll link a video with more information on The Pig Preserve towards the end of this post.  The polishes are available in a full box, including a cute pig-themed soap, or individually.  All items will have a portion of the price going to the charity.



Sassy Pants Polish Hogs n' Kisses


Hogs n' Kisses is a pink jelly with holo shards, microglitter and even a few bar glitter.  The formula was really nice.  It was more opaque than I expected from a jelly, only requiring two coats for full coverage.  My favourite thing about this polish is that it has a really squishy look to it.  My sister wore it too and said the same thing.  It was a treat!  






That'll Do Pig is a deep forest green crelly with iridescent and holo flakes and microglitter.  For me, I found the formula to be a touch on the thick side which made it pull a bit so, when applying this one, take your time and don't go over the same spot too quickly.  I do love the look of it though.  There's a lot of depth with all those flakies, as you can see in the macro.  For this one I used two coats plus top coat.  




I also did some cute reverse stamping with both of these polishes with Bundle Monster BM-S158 and BM-317 stamping plates and a matte top coat.  Isn't it sweet?



Included in the box is also the Hog Heaven Artisan Soap.  I didn't receive this item, nor do I have experience with the brand, so I can't speak for it but I couldn't leave without showing you how cute it is.  


These items are currently available for preorder until August 28, 2018 so you have about a week to support this worthy cause.  

$30 USD/box ($6 donated to The Pig Preserve)
$11/individual item ($2 donated to The Pig Preserve)
Available at Sassy Pants Paints

To find out more about The Pig Preserve, this video has some great information for you.  

'Til next time...


No comments: