Friday, August 10, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Blue and White Nautical

Hey there!  3 vacation days in a row I've been blogging.  I really did miss it, thought I enjoyed my almost 2 week mini blog break.  It was kinda nice to not be nails OBSESSED.  I kept my nail painted...mostly with a different polish from the brand I'm showing today, KBShimmer.  Today's polish is Low and Be Bold but if you need a sparkly blue, Better Lake Than Never is amazing.  It held up almost perfectly forever here.  But I digress....

Today's prompt for Nail Crazies Unite was Blue & White Nautical.  Hope you like what I came up with!




As I mentioned, the base here is KBShimmer Low and Be Bold, a bright cobalt blue creme.  Stunning!  I stamped the stripes with UberChic Beauty's Fourth of July plate with Mundo de Unas Holland Blue.  Blue on blue!  


Then for all the nautical business, I stamped mini anchors from the UberChic Beauty Nautical plate with Mundo de Unas White.  


Lastly, I added the big anchor using the Whats Up Nails Anchors Stencils.  I filled that one in with KBShimmer Eyes White Open before finishing with Glisten & Glow top coat.   


Since vacation time is almost over (*sad face*) I'll be back full time next week with August's Digit-al Dozen theme.  So pop back in then!  

'Til next time...



No comments: