Friday, July 27, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Music with Rainbow Colors

Hey there!  I'm back for a second post today.  I've been a blog slacker lately so haven't been posting much but I wanted to get this Nail Crazies Unite post up before I leave for vacation tomorrow.  This week's prompt was "Music With Rainbow Colors".  I feel like I've done a similar mani to this before but it was ages ago so I felt okay revisiting this look.  This was really quick and easy and easily replicated if you have any sheer polish.  Hope you like it!



This mani started with a white base.  Then I randomly swiped on the Essie Silk Watercolors polishes (Blush Stroke, Art New-Beau, Muse, Myself, Pen & Inky, Point of Blue and No Shrinking Violet).  These were a recent purchase but I can't believe how much use I've gotten out of them already.  They are certainly not going to waste!  



The musical stamping image is from Moyra Mini108 (aptly named Sounds Of Your World).  I stamped with Hit The Bottle As Black As Night and finished with Glisten & Glow top coat.  I lost a few of the staff lines when I was stamping.  This always seems to happen anytime I stamp music like it, probably because the lines are SO thin.  If anyone has a trick to stop this, I'd love to hear it.  I'm a big music fan so I can pretty much guarantee I'll be running into this problem again in the future.  



Like I mentioned at the top, I'll be away for the next couple weeks so I might go a bit silent around here.  I'm hoping to get a couple posts up while I'm away but honestly, it'll depend on my data service up there.  Just in case I go completely AWOL, I hope everyone has a great couple weeks!  I'll be back after vacation with our next Digit-al Dozen week.  I can never miss one of those!

'Til next time...









No comments: