Thursday, August 23, 2018

Maniology + Nails by Miri BM-XL222 Stamping Plate Review

Affiliate Code

Hey there!  Today I have my first post since Bundle Monster rebranded to Maniology.  In case you hadn't heard, they've changed their name to better represent their focus on all things nail-related, which I'm all for.  It might be a bit confusing since the older plates are still named with "BM" but I'll try to refer to them as Maniology from now on (though I fully expect I'll make some mistakes since I do use my Bundle Monster plates a lot).  Today's post is about BM-XL222, a collaboration plate with Nails By Miri.  If you're interested in this, or any other Maniology products, don't forget to use my code COPY10 to save 10%.




Here's a look at the entire plate.  It's a 6 x 12 cm stainless steel plate with plastic backing with 10 full nail designs and 8 stripes of images.  It has quite a few tropical images with pineapples and flamingos but there's also a lot of more general images that won't feel so seasonal.  The quality of the plate is wonderful.  The etching is great and I had no issues.  


For my first mani, I used one of the full nail images and the matching floral stripe for a pretty summer-y look.  I stamped with Esmaltes da Kelly Dolly and then filled the images with Lisa, Chuvisco and Bruce.  Dolly is white but some of the pink bled through so it also looks pink.  The striped images were applied over Chili and topped with Glisten & Glow top coat.






My second mani is almost winter-y (unintentionally).  I stamped with Hit The Bottle Chromeo over Madam Glam Royal Blue topped with a blue chrome powder from Born Pretty Store (item number 41019, if you're curious).  I know some people are done with chrome nails but I still love them.  




I guess that's all for today.  It was a short and sweet post.  Hopefully I can start blogging more now that summer is coming to a close.  I know I've been a bit more absent here lately and I certainly need to change that.  If I start slacking again, send me a message to snap me out of it.  I promise I'll be grateful for it.  


$6.50 USD/plate
Available at Maniology
Use code COPY10 to save 10% off your order 

'Til next time...

No comments: