Thursday, August 9, 2018

UberChic Beauty Art Deco Chic and Cultural Rhythm Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I'm back for my second blog post of vacation...I must've really been missing you guys!  Today I wanted to pop in and share my thoughts on the two new plates from UberChic Beauty.  The first plate is Art Deco Chic, a plate inspired by the arcitecture and fashion of the 1920's.  I absolutely loved The Great Gatsby movie and this plate reminded me so much of it...in other words, I'm a fan!  The second plate is Cultural Rhythm, inspired by cultures from across the globe.  I enjoyed both of these plates a lot but both of them reminded me of one of my shortcomings in stamping....straight lines are hard!  All the stamping worked flawlessly but my lines always end up wiggly.


Art Deco Chic
9.5 x 14.5 cm stainless steel plate
17x 21 mm full size images



Base Polish(es): Nailed It Furbalicious topped with JOSS In A Mermaid's Dream
Stamping Polish: Hit The Bottle Snowed In
Top coat: Glisten & Glow matte top coat




Base Polish(es):  A England Camelot
Stamping Polish: Mundo de Unas Bronze
Top coat: Glisten & Glow glossy top coat



9.5 x 14.5 cm stainless steel plate
17x 21 mm full size images



Base Polish(es): Lacquester P.O.S. (Purple On Steroids), OPI You're So Vain-illa, Hit The Bottle Looking For Mr Grey
Stamping Polish: Hit The Bottle Looking For Mr Grey, filled with POS
Top coat: Glisten & Glow glossy top coat




Base Polish(es): Gradient of Moonflower Polish Sparkling Waters, Electric Slime and Lemonade over a white base
Stamping Polish: Moonflower Polish Noche
Top coat: Glisten & Glow glossy top coat



Both of these plate are currently available from UberChic Beauty (linked below).  I highly suggest checking out her new non-nail products as well.  A holo wallet...I want that!  It's fun to see her branching out into new items but my fingers are crossed so hard that she keeps on bringing us new nail products!

$14.99 USD/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...



No comments: