Tuesday, April 24, 2018

UberChic Beauty Woodland Chic Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Recently UberChic Beauty came out with their Woodland Chic stamping plate.  Brittany was inspired by the motif they used for her new baby son's nursery decorations.  Having seen photos of the room on Facebook, I can tell you that that is one lucky boy because he's growing up in a really cool room (and has a really cool mom).  The room (and this plate) is all things hip and outdoorsy.  The plate is full of adorable animals, some layered images, trees and mountains.  When I first saw the photo of this plate, I told Brittany it feels like home to me, possibly because, even though we live 2000 km apart, we do share a mountain range so we're practically neighbours!


9.5 x 14.5 cm plate



I based the colors in my first mani off the colors of their nursery.  I used OPI Thanks A Windmillion and My Boyfriend Scales Walls as well as A England Camelot for the base.  The stamping was all with Mundo de Unas Black or White.  It was pretty late that I did these and apparently my base wasn't fully dry so there's some wrinkles that I had to live with for the next 2 days.  Trust me, it was hard to deal with but I absolutely loved the mani!  



For a second mani, I did a gradient of Cirque Colors Don't Forget The Cannoli with Esmaltes da Kelly Faisca and stamped it with Mundo de Unas Bronze.  I also added a few extra bronze dots before finishing with matte top coat.  


If you like outdoorsy stuff at all or even just adorable woodland creatures, I'm sure you'll be happy with this plate.  UberChic's etching is always high quality so that's not a concern.  So if these images appeal to you, you can grab it the plate now from the UberChic site.

$14.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...


No comments: