Sunday, April 29, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Birthdays - April 2018

Hey there!  Holy, I don't remember the last time I did a Sunday night blog post.  But I have good reasons for this post!  First and foremost, it was two very lovely ladies' birthdays this month and they deserve a birthday post.  Katherine of Procrastinails and Uma of Uma's Nail Art celebrated their birthdays in April and picked an inspiration photo for us to use for our manis.  They picked a lovely paisley in my favourite colors - red and black!  Thank you girls!  The second reason is that I got to go to the lake for the first time this weekend so I was away from computers and internet and nail polish so I didn't have access to my blog.  Just books and napping, the best kind of weekend.



Here's the inspiration!


For my manis I used 3 coats of Color Club Red Velvet, a sheer black with red shimmer...which sadly got lost under the matte.  



Then I stamped with Loja BBF-18 in Hit The Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, one of the new reds I have that stamp flawlessly over black.  Then I finished with KBShimmer Oh Matte!  


Happy birthday to two beautiful women.  I hope the upcoming year is absolutely fabulous!  Best year ever!

'Til next time...






No comments: