Friday, April 27, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Creatures With Scales

Hey there!  Today's is gonna be a quick post because I desperately want to get my weekend started, haha!  This week's theme for 26 Great Nail Art Ideas is "Creatures With Scales".  I had grand plans to try to copy a photo of a reptile that I found that was super cool and looked all color-shifty but nothing I did imitated it at all.  So I went with some metallic scale-y stamping to at least get something that looked a bit duochrome-y...even if in reality it was the fact that I used different polishes that mostly achieved the shiftiness.



I used a black base of Painted Polish Midnight Mischief as the base and then did the stamping with Bundle Monster BM-224.


For the stamping I used a combination of Barry M Arabian and Pacific and OPI Just Spotted A Lizard (appropriately) and finished with Tonic Topper.  All the polishes are a bit duochrome-y but together they make this look even moreso.  


And now I'm off with workmates for a beer.  It's finally warm here so it might even be patio time!  

'Til next time...



No comments: