Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Digital Dozen does Story Genres - Western

Hey there!  It's the middle of the Digit-al Dozen week.  Today's is how you can tell I was really struggling with this week's theme of story genres.  I've never read a western book in my entire life but I know that westerns are a novel style so that's what I did for today.  And, since I had UberChic Beauty's Wild West plates, it was a pretty simple one.



The base for this was Tonic Polish's Indie Expo VIP polish, Taking On Toronto.  Really, I just wanted an excuse to try it.  I am loving me some Tonic Polish lately.  I'm wearing Frozen Kingdom right now and it's gorgeous!  


Then I stamped the horseshoe background with Hit The Bottle Champagne Shifter (another Indie Expo grab, thanks to Beautometry) with UberChic Beauty Wild West 01.  The foreground was all stamped with Mundo de Unas Black with the same plate (except the grass was from the UberChic Beauty Garden Love mini plate).  I finished with matte top coat and was done with my western mani!  


I hope this translates into what I was hoping for.  Silly hand poses sometimes make it hard to tell what's going on.  I know the rest of the DD crew has some great designs today which you can see in the links below!


'Til next time...



No comments: