Tuesday, January 31, 2017

UberChic Beauty Collection 14 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have the latest stamping plate collection released by UberChic Beauty - Collection 14.  I really can't believe she's already up to 14 collections, in addition to the multitude of single plates she has released.  It seems like just yesterday that she popped onto the scene.  But here we are, 14 collections in and she's still going strong.  I've done two manis with each of the three plates in this collection to test it out.  I can easily say that I didn't have any issues at all with this collection.  Keep reading to see what I did for each.


For those of you who aren't as UberChic-obsessed as I am, here's the logistics of these plates.  Each measures 14.5 x 9.5 cm.  The full nail images measure 17 x 21 mm but this collection also has one XL image (on 14-01) and lots of smaller images.  Each plate also has at least one layered image (marked with a tiny arrow between images) where the images are meant to be layered on top one another by using a clear stamper, but they can also be used on their own.  One thing that was quite noticeable in this collection was that they are quite a few images that are zoomed in and wide views of the same thing.  Some folks like that, some don't, it's all personal opinion.  As I mentioned at the top, I had no stamping issues with anything of the images I tried so I'll just get to the manis. 

14-01 



Mundo de Unas Black over Dance Legend Boo.  I love this image so much (it reminds me of something sci-fi-like, I just don't know what).  I've actually used it twice already.  This is the first Dance Legend multichrome I've tried and now I need more (which I'm going to be sure to get just as soon as they're restocked closer to home).  



Mundo de Unas Black over alcohol inks on Gelish Arctic Freeze.  This mani would definitely fit in in fall so remind me to try something like this again in a mere 8 months, haha!  Or to try it out in a spring with different colors.  


14-02



This is my favourite mani I did with this collection.  I must be craving a tropical vacation.  I used OPI  Can't Find My Czechbook as the base, stamped the chevrons with Mundo de Unas White.  The flowers and leaves were filled with OPI Mod About You, Got Myself Into A Jam-Balaya, Strawberry Margarita, That’s Hula-rious, I’m Sooo Swamped! 



This is a gradient of China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Peachy Keen stamped with M Polish Fresh Perspective.  Another summer-y look despite it being the dead of winter here.  We'll just pretend I'm in Australia where it's actually summer.  


14-03



This is the only layered stamping I tried from this collection (shocking since I do love layered stamping).  I used Ella + Mila Pure Love as the base and stamps with Mundo de Unas Black then Bronze.  It's was a bit hard to line up for me.  I had to adjust my placement as I stamped which might be why it's a tad messy.  



I mentioned above that we should just pretend I'm in Australia...well this mani used two Australian brands.  The base is Glitter Gal Tart Yourself Up which I then stamped with Hit The Bottle Hololulu Blue.  I liked that on it's own but I ended up adding flowers with Mundo de Unas Black, White and yellow.  


I hope you like how I tested out these plates.  If you're interested, UberChic Beauty's products and social media can be found in the links below.  I especially recommend following them on Instagram for some nail inspiration!


$14.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...



No comments: