Saturday, June 2, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Inspired By A TV Show

Hey there!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I spent my day sleeping in and then out for farmer's market shopping and a really nice lunch.  It's been a great Saturday!  Now I'm laying on the couch writing up a little blog post for this week's Nail Crazies Unite prompt.  This week our theme was "Inspired by a TV show".  I LOVE TV...but I never know how to translate it onto my nails.  But I remembered this scene from one of my favourite shows, The Good Place, with these wild yellow/blue chevron clothes and this seemed like a great time to put that on with some simple stamping.



Here's a photo from my inspiration scene.  It's not often you see that bold of a chevron except in nail art so it immediately stood out to me as a potential mani.  Don't let this look make you judge the show.  It is seriously one of the best shows I've ever watched.  Everyone else who I've suggested it to loves it.  But be warned, you have to watch the whole first season.  Just spend an afternoon with Netflix and binge it.  It's genius but like brain candy.    


image source
For my nails I used KBShimmer Chick Me Out as a yellow base and then stamped with UberChic Beauty Got Chevron 01 and Mundo de Unas Navy Blue.  Finished with Glisten & Glow top coat and done!  Super easy.  



There's really nothing else to say about these.  If anyone has any TV show suggestions, I'd love to hear them!  I need some new Netflix shows!

'Til next time...

No comments: