Saturday, June 9, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Drag or Dry Marble

Press  Sample

Hey there!  It's the middle of Friday night and the first time I've had time to actually blog.  But I couldn't not post his week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas mani.  The prompt was dry/drag marble.  I think it turned out pretty cute...but then to make it even cuter I put some Whats Up Nails Cupcake Stencils on.



I wanted a sheer, milky drag marble so I used Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles  Soft Rosa, Rozo, Azul, Amarillo and Larangja and 10.1 Polish Coconut Bliss using the UberChic Uber Mat.



When they dried I put them out and applied them as decals.  Isn't it rainbow-y goodness?  I do still struggle with putting these decals on.  If anyone knows how to make them thinner, please tell me!


20 stencils (different sizes)
$3.75 USD


These stencils were really easy to remove and apply, even with those twists in them.  I used  KBShimmer Eyes White Open for the stencils part of this.

I

I hope you liked my colourful drag marble.  You can find some more beautiful drag marbles in the link below.

Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...









No comments: