Friday, June 22, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Graffiti

Hey there!  I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday...at least slightly more lovely than mine.  My old officemate (and all 'round awesome guy) is in town so I went out for a beer yesterday, missed a stair or two and ended up in the ER with a sprained ankle.  How very embarrassing!  And today I have an ankle that looks like it belongs on a blue-ish elephant.  Luckily I had this mani done ahead of time for this week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt of Graffiti.  I went with the images I immediately though of from some Lina Nail Art Supplies plates.  Her Make Your Mark plates are perfect for street art nails!  



I started these with KBShimmer My Life's Porpoise (shocking, I know...me using another KBShimmer polish) and then stamped the brick look with Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03 with Mundo de Unas Dark Grey. 


The splatters were also from Make Your Mark 03 while the I <3 Street Art image is from Make Your Mark 01.  Both were double stamped first with Mundo de Unas Black and then a gradient of Hit The Bottle I Pink Therefore I Am, High Voltage Violet and Blutonium.


Since this was supposed to be street art-like, I thought a matte top coat was appropriate.  I used Glisten & Glow matte top coat to finish these off.  


Have a great weekend friends!  I hope you're enjoying the longest days of the year (at least here in the northern hemisphere).

'Til next time...

No comments: