Friday, June 15, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does In My Garden/Nail Crazies Unite Lisa Frank Inspired

Hey there!  For today's post I managed to combine the Digit-al Dozen's In My Garden week with today's Nail Crazies Unite theme of Lisa Frank-Inspired.  I know rainbow roses like this don't grow naturally but wouldn't it be cool if they did?!  I'm actually a bit too old to really know what Lisa Frank did but I do she did a lot of neat neon stuff so I did some neon roses with the dreams that someday there will be a neon rose garden.



For my neons I started with a coat or two of KBShimmer Eyes White Open and then sponged on all the 2017 All The Bright Moves polishes and stamped with Born Pretty BP-73.


I'm a dummy who didn't write it down but I think for the middle nails I did reverse stamping with the same polishes to paint in the rose.  The polishes in this collection are Color Me Rad, Let’s Be Frank, Double Pog Dare You, Race Against Slime, All The Bright Moves and Please Don’t Glow Girl.  Gotta love a collection with such 90's names!



Since one of the polishes is called Let's Be Frank and this is Lisa Frank week, of course that was the polish I had to hold in my photos.  Such an awesome neon purple!


I guess that brings us to the end of In My Garden week (despite me not actually having a garden).  And I suppose finishing this post means I should get my butt off my office chair and ride my bike home in the cold.  Wish me luck getting home before dark!  And please check out the rest of the ladies' last garden manis and Lisa Frank-inspired nails in the links below.

'Til next time...

No comments: