Wednesday, June 13, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does In My Garden - Garden Thieves

Hey there!  My third Digit-al Dozen In My Garden post will be a quick one.  When I was trying to think of ideas for Garden week, I asked my mom what pests were in her garden.  Her response: "deer, rabbits...and your dad".  Good one, Mom!  So that was the inspiration for today's mani - the critters that steal my mom's veggies!


For a base I used A England Symphony In Green which I gradiented with Dragon and Saint George.  The dark top color makes it look like a haunted forest more than a garden though!  



For the stamping I used quite a few plates, with stamping in Mundo de Unas Green and Black:
UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves (leafy background)
MoYou London Mother Nature 14 (rabbit)
Born Pretty Store BP-L011 (deer and grass)
Born Pretty Store BP-L025  (bird on pink which looks like a splotch)


I finished these with matte top coat which somehow created sooooo many bubbles.  I think that, and the splotchy bird, made me not love these nearly as much as I wanted to.  But at least I got a good laugh from my mom.  

'Til next time...

No comments: