Friday, May 12, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Yellow and Bold

Hey there!  This week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas theme is "yellow plus one bold color".  My first thought with that was "isn't yellow a bold enough color itself?".  Maybe not all yellows are super bold but the one I picked sure is.  I don't usually like yellow nails but it gave me an excuse to use one of my newest KBShimmer cremes, Chick Me Out, and pair it with an old fave and I ended up really liking this fun design.



This mani also gave me a good excuse to use one of my stamping plates I haven't used often - MoYou London Tropical 08.  It has a cute lemon and stripes image that I made into a decal with Mundo de Unas Black and KBShimmer Low and Be Bold - it has "bold" right in the name so that has to fit with the theme!


I didn't want lemons on on my nails, nor did I want to figure out how to make matching stripes with tape.  BUT Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 01 has a stripe pattern that almost match the width of the MoYou plate exactly.  Win!  


I finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top, my go-to top coat these days and enjoyed my shiny yellow and blue nails.  


Now we can check out what bold colors the rest of the ladies have picked to pair with yellow.  Maybe they'll give me some ideas on how to enjoy the color yellow in general!

'Til next time...



No comments: