Friday, May 5, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Watercolor

Hey there!  Well it's Friday night and what am I doing?  Blogging, of course!  Actually I'm watching the Oilers hockey game and getting so stressed out!  But it's intermission so I thought now would be a good time to do my Nail Crazies Unite post that I should've done earlier today.  This week our theme is watercolor.  I was sooooooo tempted to just say that the Moonflower Polish unicorn mani that I posted earlier today was my watercolor mani but I would've been lying.  I did today's design just for today's prompt so I definitely wanted to use it.

Watercolor Nail Art

Watercolor Nail Art

I did these with the OPI Sheer Tints (plus Esmaltes da Kelly Soft Azul since the blue OPI seems to have lost its color).  Remember all the discussion about these when they first came out.  They were the first sheer polishes a lot of us had tried but man they have a terrible formula.  They're so thick that this watercolor style is really the only type of nail art I like using them for.

Watercolor Nail Art

But before I used the Sheer Tints, I had put down a base of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu.  I like the sheer white as a base instead of a stark white base because I think it makes the sheer polishes look more like a water color.  

Watercolor Nail Art

Over that I stamped a design from Bundle Monster BM-XL205 with Mundo de Unas White.  I topped that with KBShimmer Clearly On Top and thought I had a pretty nice water color.

Now back to the hockey game.  In the time it took me to type this, we scored twice.  Go Oilers!  

'Til next time...



No comments: