Saturday, May 6, 2017

Whats Up Nails Disco Confetti

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I have a quick Saturday post today to share another cool product I received from Whats Up Nails.  This is the Disco Confetti.  It really is a party in a little jar so I think the name is pretty fitting.



The Disco Confetti is a 2.5 gram jar of loose glitter.  It's a fun mix of blue, magenta, gold and silver metallic glitter.  There's a variety of glitter sizes - 1, 2, or 3 mm diameter.  


I found the easiest way to play with these was to do a well-spaced glitter placement mani.  You could do other things like overlap the glitter but you'd need a lot of top coat to smooth that out.  I chose to just place them over black (A England Camelot).


You can see how metallic these glitter are.  They're so reflective that they photograph strangely.  Some of them get blown out and some look dark.  


The large glitters will stick up at the edges if you have curved nails like me.  I used two coats of top coat to smooth out those edges.  


If you think these glitter look fun but maybe don't love the colors, fear not.  The confetti come in so many colors.  You can find the entire selection here.  

$3.75/jar
Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: