Monday, December 3, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Holiday Food & Drink

Hey there!  I'll try to not make this the most whiney blog post in the history of mankind but it should have been done on Friday.  But Friday was my birthday (the big 4-0, I can't believe I'm admitting that to the whole internet) so I left work a bit early to celebrate with a few drinks (maybe more than a "few") instead of finishing my blog.  I had been sick all of last week with a cold/cough which I fought through since Thursday and Friday were going to be busy work days.  And I did it!  And I had a great birthday evening.  But by Saturday I seemed to have come down something of a stomach flu so I'm running at about 45% right now.  I couldn't even stomach the lovely birthday dinner I had with my family last night.  Because of the combination of celebration and illness, I'm days behind on getting this post up.  Friday's Nail Crazies Unite prompt was Holiday Food & Drink and I did one of my favourites...apple pie!  Yum!!



For these I used a brand I'm just obsessed with lately, Cirque Colors.  I CANNOT wait until the Dreamscape Collection comes to the Canadian stockist.  I want them all!  But for these I used a couple slightly older polishes, Strawberry Fields, Don't Forget The Cannoli and Topless In Times Square.


The stamping image used is from Maniology (formerly Bundle Monster) BM-H13, stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and filled with the Cirque polishes before being finished with Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  



I hope everyone got to enjoy a bit of apple pie over American Thanksgiving a couple weeks ago.  I'm going to have to wait all the way until Christmas now.  Hopefully this stomach bug is gone so I can properly devour it!

'Til next time...









No comments: