Thursday, November 29, 2018

Last Fall Nails Of The Year?

Hey there!  Since I have done two more mani's with fall leaves this year that I haven't shared it, I figured I might as well pop in and post them today.  It's going to be December in two short days so it's now or never!



The first one was one I wore two weeks ago, when I received my Vapid Lacquer order with a couple of their tri-colored thermals.  Revenge was my favourite but I couldn't resist adding Senescence to my cart too.  It's described as a yellow-orange-red thermal with ultra chrome flakies. On me the yellow was more of a really pale green and the orange was hard to capture but, either way, it's definitely fall in a bottle.  I stamped it with Mundo de Unas Bronze and UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves 02. 



This second mani was probably one of the first fall manis I wore this year but I didn't fall in love with it (hence I wasn't jumping up and down to post it right away).  I used one of my favourite jelly/glitter polishes, KBShimmer Leaf of Faith.  I added a few reverse stamped leaves from UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves 03 filled with Stella Chroma May The Schwartz Be With You.  The stamping didn't really jump out which is probably why I was a bit "meh" about this one.  



That's all for today.  I hope y'all liked a few of my autumnal designs I tried out this year.  I'll be sad to put away all my leaf-y plates until the season rolls around again.

'Til next time...


No comments: