Friday, December 28, 2018

Maniology M042 Sparkling Celebration Stamping Plate Review

Affiliate Code

Hey there!  Just in time for New Year's Eve, I have a look at Maniology's M042 Sparkling Celebration stamping plate today.  Unfortunately, since I'm in Canada, packages take awhile to get to me so this review isn't likely to be in time for you to get this plate in time for your celebrations this year but I think it'd be a valuable addition to any stamping plate collection.  You could use this plate every New Year's...or really, any time you wanted to celebrate anything at all.  In addition to the number images, there's streamers and fireworks.  So many fireworks!  And it just so happens to be Nail Crazies Unite Fireworks day so these work for that too.  I was going to do a separate fireworks blog post but this week has been crazy busy visiting with friends in town.  It's been so nice seeing all my old friends but I am looking forward to some nail time.  Just last night I removed my Christmas dotticure...that was 5 days with the same mani which is simply unacceptable to me, haha!




Here's a full look at what this plate has to offer.  There's 4 Chic Peek images, lots of smaller individual images and 5 long, short images.  They're all really fun images.  I used a good number of them in the 3 manis I have today.  The only image that gave me any problem at all was the one in the last mani.  It didn't want to work with one of the thinner stamping polishes I tried but it worked great with a thick one.  


Products used:
Base: Vapid Lacquer Happy Freakin' New Year '18
Stamping polish: Mundo de Unas Red, Yellow, Blue and Black
Top coat:  Glisten & Glow



Products used:
Base: Vapid Lacquer Eligos
Stamping polish: Mundo de Unas White
Top coat:  Glisten & Glow



Products used:
Base: Orly Rage and A England Camelot 
Stamping polish: Mundo de Unas Black
Top coat:  Glisten & Glow


I hope you liked the look at Maniology's M042.  Below I've listed the price as $6 but it's actually on sale right now for only $4.20!  That's a steal of a deal for a plate of this quality.  Plus, you can use my code COPY10 to save even more.  

$6 USD/plate
Available at Maniology
Use code COPY10 to save 10% off your order 

'Til next time...


No comments: