Thursday, December 13, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Holo - Glitter Stencils

Hey there!  It's already Day 4 of The Digit-al Dozen's Holo Week.  Now that my co-worker has solved my "the internet is being a jerk" problem, I get to take a minute to blog!  Woohoo!  For today's holo mani, I used holographic glitter polish (the most blingy polish I own, in my opinion) with some stencils.  These are so freakin' sparkly that I think they would've been great for a New Year's party or something.  Sadly, I only wore them in the privacy of my own living room.  I'm such a party animal!



These started with a black base (I used Kokie Cosmetics Dark Room) and once that was dry I put on the Whats Up Nails Floral Splash stencils and got to sponging. 



The polishes I used were FUN Lacquers 24 Karat Diamond (silver), Million Dollar Dream (gold) and Prima Donna (pink) and Royal Chapel (copper).  Prima Donna and Royal Chapel really didn't show up that well.  I'm not sure if it's the base or the glitter that is coloured in them but, if it's the base, it's not surprising that the color doesn't pop over black.  Either way these were super fun!  Less fun to remove but worth it!  



I guess that's all for today.  I should go do some work.  Or leave early to make myself dinner since I'm currently starving, haha!  

'Til next time...


No comments: