Sunday, December 9, 2018

Whats Up Nails B032 Floral Swirls Stamping Plate

Press  Sample

Hey there!  How's this for a rare weekend post?!  But I recently joined the When Colours Collide Facebook group and they post on Sunday so here I am.  This week's color combo was purple, white and gold.  When I saw that I thought it'd be a nice combination for one of the images on the Whats Up Nails B032 (Floral Swirls) stamping plate I recently received.  I think I was right, if I do say so myself.  I also did a second Floral Swirls mani while it was on hand.  Here they both are!



6 x 12 cm plate
15 x 21 mm images




For my When Colours Collide mani, I used a base of either Tonic Polish Light of Lyra or KBShimmer Eyes White Open.  All the stamping was Mundo de Unas Bronze (which is really more gold to me so I think it counts as gold for the color combination).  On the middle two nails I did reverse stamping, filled with Light of Lyra, and then topped them all with Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  This was actually the mani I wore for my birthday last week and I was very happy with it.  



For a second mani, I used a Pickup Polish shade from earlier this year, Gracefull Nail Polish Miss Speeder and stamped with Mundo de Unas Black.  Again, it was topped with Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  


Thanks for taking time from your weekend to stop by!  If you're interested in this plate, or any other Whats Up Nails product, they can all be found in Whats Up Nails online shop in the link below.  Or, if you're curious about some seasonal stamping plates, I just posted a look at a few of them on Thursday.  That post can be found here.  

Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: