Friday, December 14, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Holo/Nail Crazies Unite does Ribbons & Bows

Hey there!  Happy Friday!  It's the final day of this month's Digit-al Dozen theme.  It also happens to be the day the Nail Crazies Unite group is doing Ribbons/Bows so I combined the two into a sparkly holiday-ish design.  I actually did this exact mani twice.  After looking at my photos (after wearing it as a full mani for at least a day or two) I wasn't happy with my stamping so I redid it last weekend while binge watching The Final Table on Netflix...as in I watched the entire show in one sitting.  I clearly was not in the mood to accomplish much on Sunday.



This was a pretty simple mani thanks to UberChic Beauty's layered images.  The bow is from Christmas 02 and the streamers are on Party Time.  


For the base I used Hit The Bottle A Glint of Gold, a holographic gold stamping polish.  While this one is pretty as a base, it's seriously incredible with a black base.  


The purple is Hit The Bottle Amethyst Sizzle and the black is from Mundo de Unas.  I was going to use Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night so it could be a pure HTB mani but my bottle is so empty.  I should remember to buy a new one soon.  


I guess that brings us to the end of Digit-al Dozen posts for 2018.  How crazy is that?!  But no worries, we already have next year's themes planned and they're gonna be fun.  I'm really excited to get started on my January manis for it.  While we wait for that, check out everyone else's last DD2018 posts in the links below.

'Til next time...


No comments: