Wednesday, November 21, 2018

UberChic Beauty Happy Christmas Stamping Plate

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Early Thanksgiving to any of my American friends out there.  Since your turkey day is almost here I thought now would be a good time to start looking at the next holiday's nail art... Christmas!  I just so happen to have UberChic Beauty's 2018 Christmas plate, Happy Christmas, to help me do that.  I've had it in my hands for a few weeks already so I've gotten to play with it quite a bit.  I didn't want to go full Christmas yet so there's not a ton of red and green but I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty of that as soon as Thanksgiving is over.


Happy Christmas
9.5 x 14.5 cm plate
17 x 21 mm full sized images (plus tons of extras)


I'm amazed that Brittany can still come up with cute and unique Christmas images considering this is the her fourth holiday plate but she has come up with a ton of great ones on this plate.  I love that there's a mix of cute cartoonish ones (seriously, how adorable is that penguin in the Santa hat?) as well as more classy ones and some snowflake images.  Considering Edmonton is covered with snow approximately 6 months of the year, snowflake images get a lot of use!  As for the quality, I had zero issues.  It's a great plate.  


Base: Dollish Polish Drop It Like It's Hoth (April 2018 PPU polish)
Stamping: Hit The Bottle I Blue It All On Polish and Snowed In
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard



Base: A England Camelot
Stamping: Reverse stamping with Mundo de Unas Bronze filled with A England Perceval and ILNP Reminisce 
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard



Base: Great Lakes Lacquer Glass On Fire (July 2018 PPU polish)
Stamping: Hit The Bottle Chromeo
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard



Base: KBShimmer Up To Snow Good
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Military Green
Leadlight with Essie Highest Bidder and Muse Myself and a homemade brown
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard


Hopefully this give you guys an idea of the designs you could do with this plate.  I know I'll be pulling out this one a lot over the coming weeks.  In fact, I think I'll just pull out all the UberChic Christmas plates tonight so they're handy and I don't need to drag out the entire binder of plates over and over again.  

$14.99 USD/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...

No comments: