Friday, November 9, 2018

UberChic Beauty Give Thanks Stamping Plate

Press  Sample

Hey there!  As a Canadian, Thanksgiving has come and gone for the year and I didn't even do a mani to celebrate this year.  BUT American Thanksgiving is coming up in a couple weeks!  With the help of UberChic Beauty's Give Thanks stamping plate, I got to do a couple of Thanksgiving manis which will, hopefully, give some of my American friends out there some inspiration.


Give Thanks
6 x 12 cm stainless steel plate
17 x 21 mm full nail images


This is one of UberChic's mini plates, meaning it's 6 x 12 cm in size but the image sizes are in line with her regular sizes plates at 17 x 21 mm.  There's a ton of mini images, of varying sizes, on this plate as well.  The images I used all stamped easily but, for the wheat image I used, I did scrape in both directions to make sure all the little bits got filled with stamping polish.  


Base: Tonic Polish I Pink You Blue Me Off
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Black and Bronze
Top Coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard



Base: OPI Orange You Stylish and You're So Vain-illa
Stamping: Hit The Bottle Espresso Martini
Reverse Stamping: Hit The Bottle As Black As Night, Espresso Martini, Taupe-lessly Devoted, The Yolk Is On You and Snowed IN
Top Coat: OPI Matte 


I know these are a bit early for the holiday but it gives you time to get your hands on this plate if you're interested in it.  It's actually just a great all-around fall plate so it's not one that's limited to just one day a year.  I did also receive her the Christmas plate so I'll be posted that soon too.  It's way too early for Christmas nails but not too early to get ideas for them, right?!  

$7.99 USD
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...

No comments: