Friday, July 13, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does White/Nail Crazies Unite does Sea Creatures - Great White Sharks

Hey there!  And finally, I'm back to a stamping design for my final Digit-al Dozen White mani AND this week's Nail Crazies Unite prompt of Sea Creatures.  I wracked my brain for white sea animals and could only think of seals.  Luckily my sister is far more clever than I and she thought of great white sharks.  And, since Shark Week starts next weekend, it's almost perfect timing!



Obviously, since it's white week, I started with a blue base of Hit The Bottle Arctic Cloudberry.  Actually this whole mani ended up being with Hit The Bottle polishes.  They all live in the same Helmer drawer so it was convenient to not have to go searching for polishes, especially since these work as regular polish and stamping polish for me.


The wavy background was stamped with Blue-tiful with an image from the UberChic Beauty Nautical mini plate.  The mini sharks were stamped with Looking for Mr Grey and filled with Snowed in from an image on Bundle Monster BM-503.


Then for the big scary sharks!  They were also from a couple of UberChic plates (2-03 and Nautical). They were done with As Black As Night, Snowed In and Looking For Mr. Grey.  And finally, everything was topped with Glisten & Glow top coat.  


And that brings us to the end of the Digit-al Dozen's White Week.  This is the only color prompt we have planned and I have to say I'm glad.  This one strained my creative muscles.  Next month's will be a fun theme for me so I should probably start on those manis now since I'm only home for a little while between then and now with all my summer vacation.  In the meantime, check out the links below for the final white designs and some more sea creatures.  

'Til next time...



No comments: