Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does White - White Wine

Hey there!  For my second "White" Digit-al Dozen mani, I did some stamping that I went with white wine.  I rarely drink wine and, when I do, I prefer it to be the bubbly sort so I think I would prefer white to red wine.  But honestly I don't know.  I really just stick with drinking beer (I'm such a good Canadian) but beer isn't white so we have wine nails for today.



I even used an almost white base for today's nails.  I just realized I didn't use a white base for any of my nails in "white" week.  How is that possible?!  But Tonic Polish One Million Flowers is a white-based holo with pink shimmer.  It doesn't look that white but we all know a white holo is impossible, much to my dismay.


The stamping was all done with recent UberChic Beauty's Bottom's Up stamping plate.  If you like adult beverages, this plate is perfect for you.  


I filled the stamping images with Tonic Polish Promise of Spring, Slitherin', Dragon Scale and Foxfire.  It's an entirely Tonic mani!  Except the top coat.  For that I used Glisten & Glow.  


That's all for today.  I hope all you wine drinkers like my white wine nails!  And I hope you all have time to check out the rest of the group's white nails down below.  

'Til next time...

No comments: