Saturday, March 31, 2018

Whats Up Nails B017 Spring Elation Stamping Plate

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Since I'm chilling enjoying this Easter weekend, I thought today would be a good day to show you a spring-themed plate from Whats Up Nails.  The B017 plate (aptly named Spring Elation) has a bit of everything for this time of year.  There's some Easter and St. Patrick's Day images and a whole lot of images all about nature.  Those are my favourites so I used two of them here.  I didn't even realize until just now that I did double stamping for both of them.


Here's a look at all the images from B017.  The plate measure 6 x 12 cm while the images are approximately 15 x 21 mm.  I have quite a few Whats Up Nails plates and the quality has never once disappointed me.  The same holds true for this one.  If you haven't tried their plates before, I really suggest giving them a try.  



I did this one when I was playing with the Hit The Bottle stamping polishes over the last couple weeks.  I did a base by sponging on the Fruit Tingles pastels randomly and then double stamped the negative space floral image with As Black As Night and Moonshine.  I finished with Glisten & Glow matte top coat.  



For my second mani I did a fan brush gradient with China Glaze Lemon Fizz, I Just Cant-aloupe, Tart-y for the Party and Fade Into Hue and double stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and White.  My stamping wasn't the best here so I want to try this image again with just a black silhouette.  I think that would be really nice.  The image reminds me of the birds at the lake so I'm sure I'll be using it again once I start going up to the cabin this year.  



That's all for today.  I hope those who celebrate having a lovely Easter weekend and everyone else is having a great long weekend.  If you'd like to see more Easter or spring-themed nail products, Whats Up Nails has created a whole section just for you which can be found here.  

$7.75 USD/plate
Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: