Saturday, March 17, 2018

Whats Up Nails St. Patrick's Day Stencils

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I'm popping in for a quick Saturday post before any St. Patrick's Day festivities.  A few days ago I got an envelope from Whats Up Nails with lots of stencils and plates including some St. Paddy's Day stencils.  I had time to use some of them this week so I thought I should share them before the big day is over!  As always, I had really good luck with their stencils.  I would recommend almost all of their stencils.

Luck Stencils
$3.75 USD each


These were so fun, maybe because I mixed so many stencils in one mani.  I used Moonflower Polish Dia, Antique Gold and Dark Green.  Since they're so opaque, they're wonderful polish for stencils.  I did find the Shamrock Stencils pretty easy to tear since it's thin and twisty.  On the plus side, it's easy to get a full shamrock stencil out of it so that's what I did on my right hand.  I wish I would've taken a photo of it.  


$3.75 USD


For these I used Hit The Bottle As Black As Night, On The Loose With Chartreuse and As Good As Gold.  But since some stamping polish dries slower than regular polish, as I seemed to forget that, I streaked it a bit with the top coat.  Darn.  


$3.75 USD


Here I used China Gelaze Re-Fresh Mint with a no wipe top coat and Whats Up Nails Rainforest powder.  I love that you can see the blue shift on these too.  My sister told me today that blue is actually the traditional St. Patrick's Day color.  Who knew?!  


I hope everyone is having a lovely St. Patrick's Day.  It happens to be my friend's birthday so I might be stopping by his party.  I don't think I own anything green to wear so I guess I should change my nails to green.

$3.75 USD/sheet
Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: