Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Bundle Monster Bust A Move Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I have a quick post this evening to show you a stamping plate, BM-XL176, that  I received from Bundle Monster.  I had actually requested this plate because I thought it had great individual images to try out with the Pencil Stamper I reviewed last month (you can see that here).  Unfortunately the images were too big for the pencil stamper but I still love the plate as much as I knew I would.  I soooooo can't dance but that doesn't mean I don't car dance, chair dance or just regular ol' dance around work and home on a daily basis.

This Bust A Move plate is from Bundle Monster's Work It collection from awhile back.  It didn't really speak to me at the time.  I prefer playing obscure sports (hello ultimate frisbee) to the pretty standard sports that this collection represented but I do love Zumba as a work out.  I can't bust out any of the moves shown on this plate but I can pretend, right?  The plate is a 6 x 12 cm stainless steel stamping plate that keeps up with Bundle Monster's great quality.  All of the images stamped easily for me even with all the fine text and twirly lines.  



Base: Moo Moo's Signatures Mutant Love
Stamping:  Mundo de Unas Holland Blue and Black
Top coat: KBShimmer Oh Matte!



Base: Delush Polish Warden of Darkness
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Bronze 
Top coat: KBShimmer Clearly On Top


I just saw that this plate is currently on sale for only $2.50 USD.  That's a steal.  And if dancing isn't your thing, the rest of the "Work It" plates are also currently on sale.  You can find them all here

$2.50 USD current sale price ($5.50 USD regular price)
Available at Bundle Monster

'Til next time...

No comments: