Friday, July 7, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas/Nail Challenge Collaborative - Beach

Hey there!  Today I have two nail art challenges with the same theme - Beach!  Actually both of them also had alternative themes but I fell in love with this beach mani from @plus10kapow and really wanted to recreate it.  I think what I liked the most was the half-and-half nail of sand and water.  It made it so unique compared to other beach manis I've seen (and done myself).  


Beach Nail Art

Zoya Bar



I loved the gold she used but I couldn't get my hands on it (I think it's a UK brand) so I used Zoya Bar.  I believe my sister bought this and I didn't think I've ever use it but I love the chunky, textured glitter for the sand.


Beach Nail Stamping

For the water bits, I used OPI Turquoise Aesthetic as the base and sandwiched the stamping from Bundle Monster BM-509 with Dance Legend Sisley (it's less opaque than Turquoise Aesthetic which would have just completely hid the stamping).  I was so happy that I had the same plate that the original post had!


Beach Nails

I also tried to add a few accents with pearls and studs, from Bundle Monster and Born Pretty Store.  One of them must have fallen off at work because I've had a little gold seashell sitting on my desk for a few weeks.  


Summer Nails

That's all for today.  I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!  If you're interested in more beach/animal/ocean manis, they can be found in the links below.

'Til next time...




No comments: