Friday, February 24, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Red & Black

Hey there!  Today's Nail Crazies Unite theme is one of my top two favourite color combinations, red & black (the other being blue & white which we just did a couple of prompts ago).  When thinking red & black, you can go sexy or daring or even a bit dangerous but in the end, I played it pretty safe with some matted rose stamping.  I did these a few weeks ago so Valentine's Day was coming up and I guess I was in a romantic mood.



As a big red fan, I have no shortage of metallic red polishes yet, when I tried them out, I ended up liking how this looked with probably the cheapest one (Kleancolor Metallic Red) the best so that's what I used as my base.


The stamping was done with Mundo de Unas Black.  The roses are from Born Pretty Store BPL-024 and the swirls from Bundle Monster BM-718.  


That was pretty but I think mattifying it with OPI matte top coat is what really makes this mani.  The matte look does make it pretty sexy, don't you think?


Well that's my short and simple post for today.  I honestly can't wait to see everyone else's red and black nails so I can get inspiration for my next red and black mani.  They can all be found in the links below.

'Til next time...



No comments: