Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Black - Black French Tip

Hey there!  When I was trying to think of black nail art ideas for The Digit-al Dozen's Black week, I came across an awesome Instagram account, @only_black_nails.  It's a ton of sophisticated and edgy nail art posted on the page, some simple and some with plenty of embellishment.  I was inspired by this page to do a french manicure with some Swarovski crystals.  I thought it was a classy way to use my all time favourite black polish, A England Camelot.



Before I even got to the black, I had to start with a nude base on most my nails...one that would hide the yucky staining on my nails.  I used 3 coats of Essie Allure to give the illusion of an almost-nude nails.  


I freehanded the french tips with extended sides with A England Camelot (and just painted my accent nail with it).  I added Swarovski crystals to give it some pizzazz!  



Thanks for swinging by today.  Stop by again tomorrow for my first bit of color in this entire theme!  AND an attempt at freehand!  

'Til next time...






No comments: